Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reading the Bible in 90 Days

The Bible in 90 Days hosted by my friends over at Mom's Toolbox is about to begin!

Are you up for a challenge?


  • It isn't easy. When is doing anything worthwhile ever easy?
  • It is life-changing.
  • It is rewarding.

If you have yet to read the entire Bible in 90 days, I strongly encourage you to use the Bible in 90 Days Cover to Cover Plan (click here for printable bookmark).

This session there is also an added Chronological reading plan (Click here for printable bookmark).

I came across a tweet one year with the hashtag #B90Days. Curious, I began to check it out. I joined and committed to reading the entire bible from cover to cover. I read portions of it on my iPhone through YouVersion and my bible. I finished it! I had reminders set on my phone to help keep me accountable. I had a friend texting me in the early mornings to keep me going. I loved being part of the group. The next time I facilitated a group and tried to encourage others as I had been encouraged. This session a couple of friends and I are doing the Chronological plan.

Regardless of the plan chosen, this is doable. In less than the time spent watching an episode of NCIS or the dancing talent shows on TV, you can read the bible in 90 days.... Most of us probably spend more time than that each day on Facebook, Pinterest, blogs or Twitter...
What better way to begin or end your day? 
Interested? Visit Mom's Toolbox! We begin August 20th! The plan has us reading through November 17th. Hope you join us!



Dennis Rainey posted, "I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart. I will set no worthless thing before my eyes. (Ps. 101:2–3) Name some things you and your family could do with the TV off for a month. If this has struck you as something you should do, ask God for the courage and self-control to see it through." 

No comments:

Post a Comment