Wednesday, October 24, 2012

About that vote.... 2012

The right to vote is too great of a privilege to throw away.

I agree our system is not perfect, but it sure beats what most countries have to offer and it is shameful to scorn it.

There is no 'perfect' candidate, party or policy.

Yet, there are issues that are absolutely and morally wrong.

Vote for the safety of every American, including the unborn.

Vote to preserve the family.

America is still a country worth fighting for.

Writing in a presidential candidate or voting for an obscure party at this point, is the equivalent of throwing away your vote.

The candidate I wanted on the ticket is no longer in the race. I am choosing to vote for the man that most closely represents what I believe. Not voting would be casting a vote in favor of one that stands against what I believe and against God and His Word.

You are free to choose. You are not free from the consequences of your choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment